Wednesday 30 March 2011

Oh Hai Mel! Remember that time...

... that you inadvertently destroyed the village you used to live in?

I'm currently doing some writing for Magic is Might, the on-line interactive experience for Harry Potter fans, which details all of the things which happened in the wizarding world leading up to The Final Battle.

So I drafted a couple of articles for starters... one of which involved an attack on an elderly wizard by a muggle gang, which I based in a village I used to live in.

A few hours later, this was posted:


Cue much virtual carnage. It was grim. Total pillage and destruction.

A few days later, this was posted:



Bugger.

Not only did I accidentally end up getting Berkswell mangled beyond repair but it also got pinned on the good guys.

Sorry Berkswell.

1 comment: